Admission S2 - S4 Application
S2 – S4 Admission
For the Academic Year 2024-2025
1. Applications for admission to Secondary 2 – 4 should be sent to the School
on or before 1 June 2024.
2. Parents are requested to submit the following for application:
· A covering letter explaining why you would like to apply for the school.
· The Marymount Secondary School Application Form (Link).
· A Student Profile of not more than 10 pages in A4 size (optional).
· A photocopy of the followings:
- Report Cards of the last 2 years
- Birth Certificate and ID Card
- Other supporting documents (e.g. awards and certificates)
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
· A self-addressed stamped envelope.
3. Applicants will be short-listed for a written test in English / Chinese / Mathematics
(S2 – S4) and the relevant subjects for Electives (S4) in June and an interview in
4. The following criteria and weighting will be taken into consideration for admission:
|Conduct, Achievement in Extra-Curricular Activities & Community Service, Awards||30%|
InterviewCommunication Skills in English & Chinese, Logical Thinking & Comprehension Ability, Attitude